Herbal Teas & Spices
About Our Herbal Teas & Spices
Herbal teas, also known as herbal infusions or tisanes, are beverages made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, flowers, or other plant materials. Unlike true teas, such as black, green, white, and oolong teas, which are derived from the Camellia sinensis plant, herbal teas do not contain any leaves from the tea plant.
Wildcrafted’s Organic Herbal Teas & Spices complement our whole range of Wildcrafted Herbal Products. They are of medicinal grade quality and of the highest quality available in Australia.
Some herbs do not grow well in Australia and these are sourced from overseas in order to achieve the quality and standard that we require for our medicinal grade, organic herbal teas.
Pick from our Top 20 Organic Herbal Teas
Take A Look At Our Full Range Of Available Teas & Spices
- ALFALFA LEAF POWDER (Medicago sativa)
- ANDROGRAPHIS (Andrographis paniculata)
- ARJUNA POWDER (Terminalia arjuna)
- ASHWAGANDA (Withania somnifera)
- ATLANTIC KELP POWDER
- BACOPA (Brahmi monniera)
- BARLEY GRASS POWDER 100gm
- BEETROOT POWDER 100gm
- BITTER GOURD (Mormordica charantia)
- BLACK PEPPER CORNS (Piperita nigrum)
- BRINDLEBERRY POWDER
- BURDOCK ROOT (Articum lappa)
- BUCHU LEAF (Agathosma betulina)
- CALENDULA FLOWERS (Calendula officinalis)
- CARDAMOM POWDER (Elettaria cardamomum)
- CELERY SEED (Apium graveolens)
- CHAMOMILE FLOWERS (Matricaria recutita)
- CHAPPARAL HERB (Larrea tridentata)
- CHILLI POWDER (Capsicum annuum)
- CINNAMON POWDER (Cinnamomum vera)
- CLOVE (WHOLE ) (Syzygium aromaticum/Eugenia caryophyllata)
- COLTSFOOT LEAF (Tussilago farfara)
- COMFREY LEAF (Symphytum officinale)
- COMFREY ROOT (Symphytum officinale radix)
- CORIANDER SEED (Coriandum sativum)
- CORNSILK (Zea mays)
- COUCH GRASS (ORGANIC) (Agropyron repens)
- CUMIN SEED (Cuminum cyninum/Carum bulbocastanum)
- DANDELION RT (WILDCRAFTED) (Taraxicum officinale)
- DIGESTIVE TEA BLEND
- DILL TOPS (Anethum graveolens)
- DILL SEED (Anethum graveolens)
- ECHINACEA HERB (Echinacea purpurea)
- EPHEDRA HERB (Ephedra sinica)
- ELDER FLOWERS (Sambucus nigra)
- EUPHORBIA HERB
- EYEBRIGHT (Euphrasia officinalis)
- FENNEL (Foeniculum vulgare)
- FENUGREEK SEED Trigonella foenum graecum)
- FRANKINCENSE POWDER (Boswellia carteri)
- GALANGAL ROOT POWDER Alpinia galangal)
- GENTIAN ROOT (Gentiana lutea)
- GINGER ROOT POWDER (Zingibera officinale)
- GINGKO BILOBA (Gingko biloba)
- GINSENG ROOT (SIBERIAN) (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- GOTU COLA (Hydrocotle asiatica)
- GREEN TEA (Camellia sinesis)
- GUDGUCHI (Ashoka ???)
- HERBAL SMOKE MIX
- NATIVE HIBISCUS FLOWER (Hibiscus heterophylla)
- HOPS FLOWERS (Humulus lupulus)
- HORSETAIL (Equisetum arvense)
- HYSSOP (Hyssopus officinale)
- IRISH MOSS (Chondrus crispus)
- JASMINE & GREEN TEA BLEND (100GM)
- JUNIPER BERRIES (Juniperus communis)
- LAVENDER FLOWERS (Lavendula angustifolia)
- LEMONGRASS (Cymbopogon citratus)
- LEMON MYRTLE (TEA BAGS) (Backhousia citriodora)
- LEMON PEEL (POWDER) (Citrus limomum)
- LICORICE ROOT POWDER (Glycyrrhiza officnalis)
- LIME FLOWERS (Tilia cordata)
- LOBELIA LEAF (Lobelia inflata)
- LOQUAT LEAF (Eriobotrya japonica)
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT (Althea officinalis)
- NETTLE LEAF (ORGANIC) (Urtica dioica)
- NUTMEG (Myristica fragrans)
- OAT STRAW (Avena sativa)
- PASSIONFLOWER (Passiflora incarnata)
- PAU D’ARCO HERB (Tabebina impetiginosa/avellanedae)
- PEPPERMINT LEAF (Mentha piperita)
- PSYLLIUM SEED
- RASPBERRY LEAF (ORGANIC ) (Rubus idaeus)
- RED CLOVER TOPS (Trifolium pratense)
- ROOIBOS HERB (Aspalanthus linearis)
- ROSEHIPS (WILDCRAFTED) (Rosa canina)
- ROSEMARY LEAF (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- RHUBARB ROOT (Rheum officinale)
- SACRED BASIL/TULSI (Ocimum sanctum/tenuiflorum)
- SAGE LEAF (Salvia officinalis)
- SANDALWOOD POWDER (Santalum spicatum)
- ST JOHNS WORT (Hyperiicum perforatum)
- ST MARY’S THISTLE (Silybum marianum)
- SCULLCAP HERB (Scutellaria laterifolia)
- SENNA LEAF (Cassia angustifolia)
- SHATAVARI ROOT (Asparagus racemosa)
- SHEEP SORREL
- SHEEP SORREL CLEANSING TEA BLEND
- SLEEP WELL TEA BLEND
- SLIPPERY ELM POWDER (Ulmus rubrae)
- SNAP-JAW TEA INFUSER
- SPIRULINA POWDER
- STEVIA POWDER (Stevia rebaudiana)
- THYME LEAF (Thymus vulgaris)
- TONIC TEA BLEND
- TRIPHALA POWDER (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica)
- TUMERIC POWDER (Curcuma longa)
- TURKISH RHUBARB ROOT
- UVA URSI HERB
- VALERIAN ROOT (Valeriana officinale)
- VIOLET LEAF (Viola odorata)
- WITCH HAZEL LEAF (Hamamelis virginiana)
- WHEATGRASS POWDER
- YARROW (Achillea millefolium)
- YARROW & ELDER FLOWER TEA BLEND
For availability and option of sizes, please contact our office on: (02) 4573 0784
How To Best Prepare Your Tea
Preparing your tea in order to get the most most benefit from your tea is easy. Boil sufficient amount of water for service size. Use 1 teaspoon of herb per cup you intend to make. Experiment with amount of herbs as to how strong you like to make your herbal tea. Put herbs into teapot, then add boiling water and let steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain tea as you poor it into the cup(s).
You may find you can reuse the herbs a couple of times to make more tea.
Creating Awesome Herbal Teas Combinations
Combining different teas to create unique tastes can be lots of fun. In addition you can create medicinal teas from single or multiple herbs.
Below are some examples of what you can do:
Andrographis, Echinacea and Lemon for example is a great combination of herbs in a tea you may want to use to boost your immune system.
Ginger and Lemon is an awesome combination of herbs to combine to create a great tasting tea that helps digestion.
A simple tea of Peppermint is a great after/before mealtime herb tea.
Jasmine & Green Tea (available as a ready made combination) ….
These are just some examples of how you can combine different herbs to create great tasting teas with additional health benefits.
Herbal Teas & Spices - Using Spices to Make Awesome Teas
Disclaimer information for users of the Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. T/A Kurrajong Natural Medicine Centre, Namaste Yoga Kurrajong and The Herbal Health Coach website.
Page last updated: 26th June 2023
Information provided for education and research information only
The information on this website is presented by Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. for the purpose of disseminating health information free of charge for the benefit of the public.
While Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. has exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice.
Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
Quality of information
Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly. Before relying on the information on this site, however, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information.
The material may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites which are external to Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd.. Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. takes reasonable care in selecting linking websites but Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for material contained in a website that is linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
Views or recommendations provided in linked sites may include the views or recommendations of third parties and do not necessarily reflect those of Wildcrafted Herbal Products Pty. Ltd. or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action. .